What is All Risk Policy?It covers indemnity against loss of or damage to the specified property as a result of any cause not excluded by the policy. It combines perils covered under Fire and Burglary policies with accidental damage and simple theft (larceny).
- Value of delicate, easily lost or damaged items such as; laptops, office equipment – copiers, fax machines etc.
- Civil war, riot, strikes and nuclear energy exclusion
- Loss or damage caused by electrical or mechanical breakdown or faulty manipulation
- Loss of cash, currency, banknotes, securities or negotiable instruments of any kind
- Theft of property from any unoccupied vehicle. i.e. All items in the car must be in the car looked boot
- Loss or damage whilst the insured articles are left in an unoccupied building.