What is Boda Boda Insurance?This insurance only covers third party risks. Use of the motorcycle is intended for private, social and pleasure purposes including the insured’s business and use for hire and reward. This cover excludes racing and pace-setting. It also covers death, accidental permanent and temporary disablement and accidental medical expenses for the rider.
- Excess amount
- Loss of income as a result of the loss or damage
- Loss or damage when the motorcycle is driven by an unlicensed driver.
- War, political risk and terrorism
- Loss or damage to own goods
- Loss or damage when rider is under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol