What is Public Liability?Public Liability Insurance provides an indemnity in respect of legal liability arising in connection with the insured’s business to pay damages as a result of: accidental bodily injury to any person who is not a member of the insured’s family or engaged in his service at the time of injury.
- Accidental loss of or damage to property of the members of the public i.e not belonging to the insured’s family or not being in charge or under control of the insured or of a person acting on behalf of the insured arising out of or in connection with the insured's business.
- As a result of the negligence of the insured or his employees whilst engaged in the business upon or about the premises either
- By reason of any defect upon or about the premises
- In the course of the engagement of the actual progress of work undertaken by the insured or the persons in service of the insured in the course of business within the territorial limits of south Sudan but away from the defined premises.
- Nuclear energy exclusion
- War, terrorism & political risks