What is the Office Compact cover?This is a packaged policy suited for small and medium businesses. It’s a comprehensive cover for purely commercial office premises and professional consulting rooms for professionals like doctors, dentists, engineers, architects etc.
Office Compact bundles several kinds of insurance in one policy therefore it's cost-effective, simple, and efficient. You are required to fill in just:
- One proposal form
- Pay one premium
- You will have one policy
- Only one renewal date
- Section A: Office Contents - obligatory
- Section B: All Risks on office equipment - obligatory
- Section C: Public Liability - obligatory
- Section D: money - optional
- Section E: loss of documents - optional
- Section F: Workmen's Compensation (actThis is provided under seven sections:
- Section F: Employers Liability (Common Law) - optional
Cover under section A must be taken for a compact policy to be issued. The risks under section include fire & specials and burglary.
Want to know more about Office Compact policy?If you want to know more about the policy we have answered a question you might have.
To enable us to provide a quote, we require:
- Value of laptops, desktop computers
- Value of furniture, fixtures, and fittings
- Value of office equipment – copiers, fax machines etc.
- Value of mobile phones/extensions call
- Value of any other equipment used outside the office like cameras, projectors
- Plant, machinery or equipment replacement cost